BRAOU B.Ed/B.Ed(Special Education) Entrance Exam Notification 2018
BRAOU (Dr BR Ambedkar Open University) inviting applications from eligible candidate for admission into Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed.-ODL) & Bachelor of Education (Special Education in Visual Impairment, Hearing Impairment & Mental Retardation)
Summary of Open B.Ed – BRAOU
Courses: B.Ed / B.Ed(SE)
Duration: Minimum 2 Years & Maximum 5 Years
For B.Ed – Rs.25000
For B.Ed(SE) – Rs.30000
Institution: Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Marg, Road No. 46, Jubilee Hills
HYDERABAD – 500 033
Who can apply for BRAOU – Open B.Ed/B.Ed(SE)
Qualification for B.Ed – ODL
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
Candidates should have passed with at least 50% of marks either B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.Sc.(Home Science)/ BBM and/or the Masters Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities (relevant subject of Pedagogy) at the time of submitting the application for B.Ed. Entrance Test.
- Candidates who are appearing for final year examination in the Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Master Degree) can also apply. But they should be required to submit the Marks Memo and Pass Certificate (Provisional Certificate) of Qualifying examination at the time of Admission Counselling.
Qualification for B.Ed (SE) – ODL
- The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates with at least 50% per cent marks either in the Bachelors Degree (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.Sc. (Home Science)/ BBM) and/or in the Masters Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities (relevant subject of Pedagogy) are eligible.
B.E/B.Tech. with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55 % marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- However, Weightage will be given to the candidates fulfilling any one of the following conditions:
Parent of a child with disability, possessing Disability Certificate issued by the Competent
Person with disability possessing Disability Certificate issued by the Competent
Possession of any RCI approved Diploma/Degree.
- Candidates who are appearing for final year examination in Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Master Degree) can also apply.
Application Procedure for BRAOU B.Ed/B.Ed(SE) Course Entrance Test:
- The candidate has to register his/her candidature for appearing B.Ed./ B.Ed. (SE)
- Entrance Test on University website www.braouonline.in only and payment of registration fee done through Debit/Credit Card
- Fill the application form ON-LINE with the help of your certificates/documents and latest Passport size Photo and Signature. [Model Online Application form and instructions to fill the application ON-LINE are given at the end of this Booklet
- After submitting the form, get a printed copy of your Application Form and pay an amount of Rs. 400/- through Debit/Credit card OR Rs. 435/- at any AP/TS ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRE towards Registration Fee and obtain receipt for the same.
- Please keep the printed Application Form and Fee receipt carefully with you for further reference and for submission at the time of Admission Counselling.
- Make note that the process of registration to appear for Entrance Test is complete only after the payment of Registration Fee.
BRAOU Open B.Ed/B.Ed(SE) Selection Procedure:
Candiate selection strictly depends on Entrace Test. Only those
candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria fixed by the University will be admitted.
The Question paper of the Entrance will have 3 parts for 100 marks with 100 Objective type Questions (Multiple Choice). The structure of B.Ed. (ODL) admission entrance is:
Part-I: General English Comprehension – 25 Marks
Part – II: Proficiency in Telugu – 25 Marks
Part – III: General Mental Ability – 50 Marks
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University B.Ed/B.Ed(SE) Entrance Test Important Dates
- Last Date for Online Applications: 15 May 2018
- Download Entrance Test Halltickets: 30 May 2018
- Date of Entrace Test: 03 June 2018
- Results released on 12 June 2018
- Admission Counselling starts from 2nd week of July 2018