Entrance Examination for PDCC/PGCC/ PhD and Certificate Courses at ILBS, Delhi
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is an autonomous super-specialty institute of excellence under Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi inviting applications for PDCC/PGCC/ PhD and Certificate Courses.
Summary of ILBS – PDCC/PGCC/PhD/Certification Course Entrance Summary
Courses: PDCC, PGCC, Certification Courses & PhD Course
PDCC & PGCC: one year duration
Certificate courses: 06 months duration
PhD: 3-5 years duration
Sessions Start from 02 July 2018
Eligibility for ILBS Certification Courses
Candidate should have MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/MD/DNM in the relevant specialty for relevant treatment
Admission Procedure for ILBS PDCC/PGCC/ Ph.D. and Certificate Courses Entrance Exam
- The interested candidates should apply online at the ILBS website (http://www.ilbs.in).
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of all India entrance test.
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted in two shifts as detailed below.
- Written Examination will be conducted in New Delhi on 27 May 2018
- Departmental Assessment would be on 28 May 2018
Last Date to submit online application: 13 May 2018