Master Of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) 2018 Admission Notification
The MSIT program is offered by the ‘Consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning’ (CIHL), formed by the Universities.
What is MSIT Program:
MSIT (MS in IT or Master of Science in Information Technology) is a two-year postgraduate program in Computer Science that started in 2001. It is an innovative multi-university and interdisciplinary postgraduate program.
Students are admitted to one of the Learning Centers at International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-H), Hyderabad, School of IT, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH), College of Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUA) and Sri Venkateswara University (SVU).
Summary Of MSIT – 2018 Admission Notification:
Course: MSIT (Master Of Science in Information Technology)
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H): 110 Seats
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH): 100 Seats
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK): 50 Seats
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUA): 50 Seats
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi(SVU): 50 Seats
Who can apply for MSIT Admission Notification 2018
- Admissions are based on GAT/GRE scores
- Candidate should have B.Tech/BE(All Branches) degree from a recognised university
- Candidates admitted into IIITH & JNTUH will be given direct admission into MSIT mail program after successful completion of a 4-week preparatory program
- B.Tech/BE final year students appearing for their final exams can apply
Fee Particulars of MSIT Program
- Annual Fee at IIITH: Rs.2,00,000/-
- Annual Fee at JNTUH: Rs.1,70,000/-
- Annual Fee at JNTUK, JNTUA & SVU: Rs.1,60,000/-
How to Apply MSIT Admission Notification 2018:
- Candidates can attend the test on their convenient dates by booking their slots online at www.msitprogram.net
After applying online, a non-refundable amount of Rs.1000/- has to be paid on our website (www.msitprogram.net) by using Credit / Debit card or net banking
- By sending filled Printed/Downloaded applications accompanied by a non-refundable crossed DD of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of “CIHL’, on any scheduled bank payable at Hyderabad by speed post only to the address given below.
- The candidates can take Entrance Test on any Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday every week from 15th March 2018 to 19th May 2018 including May 14, 15, 16, 2018.
MSIT 2018 Important Dates
- Walk-in Entrance: March 15, 2018, to May 19, 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 14 May 2018
- Regular GAT Entrance Examination starts from: May 27, 2018
- Results of GAT: June 3, 2018
- Counselling starts: June 11, 2018
- Commencement of preparatory program: June 23, 2018
- Commencement of MSIT Main Program: July 14, 2018