Syndicate Bank PO Notification – Syndicate Bank PGDBF Course Notification 2018
Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s best Banks to apply for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore.
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer
Summary Of Syndicate Bank PGDBF 2018 Notification:
No. Of Seats: 500
Who can apply for Admissions to Syndicate Bank PGDBF Course(PO Post pre-course)
1. Graduate with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University can apply for this course
2. Age: 20 – 28 Years (Age relaxation based on age)
How to apply for Admissions to Syndicate Bank PG Diploma Course in Banking & Finance:
- Application Procedure: Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.syndicatebank.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then in CAREER page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-19” section, click on “APPLY ONLINE”
Or Click on this link to apply Syndicate Bank – PGDBF PROGRAMME
- To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment.
Important Dates for Syndicate Bank PGDBF 2018 Notification:
- Online Registration starts on 02 Jan 2018
- Online Payment of Application Fees 02 Jan 2018 to 17 Jan 2018
- Online Registration last date: 17 Jan 2018
- Download of Call letter for Examination After 05 Feb 2018
- Date of Online test(Tentative) 18 Feb 2018