Accenture, Hyderabad – Campaign Optimizer (Google Adwords) Jobs
Accenture inviting applications from 1+ Years of experience candidates for Search Engine Optimizer / Campaign Optimizer (Google Adwords) Position.
Summary of Accenture: Digital Marketing Job
Role: Campaign Optimizer (Google Adwords)
Experience: 1+ Years in Search Engine Marketing
Keyskills: SEM / Digital Marketing / PPC
Job Description for Accenture Search Engine Optimizer Role:
- 1+ year of SEM experience managing PPC campaigns (Google AdWords) Google Adwords Editor
- Implementing optimization solutions: building campaigns for our high-value customers
- Create Keywords packs, bids and budget suggestions. Gather and analyze data at the account level and campaign level
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization/incremental opportunity strategies and/or support the team’s requirements for report creation and their analysis.
- Use optimization techniques and work on optimization aligned to customers’ goals across Search, Client Search Network (GSN), Mobile and Youtube.
- Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales team size opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients
- Proficiency at basic business software such as MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Clearly demonstrated the passion for ensuring the success of Client’s culture of excellence and commitment to quality in customer service
- Providing excellent customer service to Client Account Optimizers, Account Managers & Customers
- Pre-existing Experience in supporting Advertising products like AdWords (Search, Display, Mobile), Analytics (PPC ROI tracking) with in-depth knowledge on various online advertising models (Search, Display, Mobile, Video) and revenue models (like Pay per click or Cost Per click, Cost Per (Thousand) Impressions, Cost Per View, and/or Cost Per Acquisition) would be preferred
- Google Certifications (AdWords and/or Analytics) if any would be a good plus-point.
- Adwords Certification – Fundamentals + Advanced Search/ Display/ Reporting
- Managed large accounts for US/European clients
- Attention to detail and respect deadlines
- Clarity of thought and Analytical bent of mind
- Proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint