Recruitment Of Jr. Executive Offers through GATE 2018
Airports Authority of India (AAI), released recruitment notification for Junior Executive Officer position. Candidates who qualified GATE 2018 can apply for this position.
Summary of AAI – Jr. Executive Office 2018 Notification:
Junior Executive (Engineering‐Civil): 100
Junior Executive (Engineering‐Electrical): 100
Junior Executive (Electronics): 330
Junior Executive (Architecture): 12
Qualification Exam: GATE 2018
Age: Candidate should have age in between 27 – 32 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.40000 – Rs.140000
Who can apply for AAI – Junior Executive Notification
- Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized University and have qualifying GATE normalized marks on GATE 2018
- Where a specialization is required in the qualifying degree in the essential qualification, the candidate is required to submit a certificate from the University/Institution with a clear mention of their specialization in the qualifying degree
- Only the candidates with qualifying GATE normalized marks on GATE scorecard will be eligible to apply for the post of Junior Executive (Engineering – Civil/Electrical), Junior Executive (Electronics) and Junior Executive (Architecture).
Airports Authority of India (AAI) – Junior Executive Officer Recruitment Application Procedure
- Candidates need to apply through Airports Authority of India (AAI) website online through www.aai.aero
- Candidates should have a valid personal e‐mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process
- Before starting to fill up the on‐line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:‐
(a) His/her educational qualification details with the percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
(b) His/her personal details.
(c) His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for SC/OBC‐NCL Candidates).
(d) His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex‐Serviceman Candidates.
(e) His/her scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions are given below).
(f) Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria
Online Application starts on 28 March 2018
Last Date for Online Application: 27 April 2018
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 02 May 2018