BHEL – Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic graduates in the disciplines of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
Summary of BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment
Post: Engineer Trainee
Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Total No Of Posts: 50
- Mechanical Engineer: 30
- Electrical Engineer: 20
Pay-Scale: Rs.20600 – 46500
Who can apply BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidate should have passed in Engineering Degree from recognized university
- Candidates should be in a position to produce their Degree/Final year marks sheets by 1st July, 2018 or at the time of Interview, whichever is earlier.
Candidate age should be in between 27 – 29 Years (Age Relaxation Applicable)
Application & Selection procedure of BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018
- The candidate has to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2018.
- For shortlisting as per 1:10 ratio, initially, all UR candidates of each discipline of Engineering along with such reserved category (i.e. OBC, SC, ST) candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit of GATE2018 marks (marks out of 100) and candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1:10 in UR category.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies, PSUs may
apply through ‘Proper channel’ or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they are invited for an interview.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line
Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for atleast one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail.
Important Dates for BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018
- On-line Application Starts from: 12 Feb 2018
- Closing date of Online Application form: 12 March 2018
- Last Date for Online payment: 13 March 2018