Telangana Govt. Jobs: Civil Assistant Surgeon Jobs
Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Telangana State inviting applications from the eligible candidates for appointment on regular basis to the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist) in various specialties in the Government Hospitals.
Summary of Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist)
- Total Posts: 1133
- Department: Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- Age: Max 41 Years
- Pay-scale: Rs.40270 – Rs.93780
Who can apply for Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist) Jobs
MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma examination or its equivalent in the concerned specialty as shown at 1.Vacancies (i) CAS (Specialists), from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India. Must be registered with Medical Council of Telangana State /Andhra Pradesh Medical Council.
Not exceeding 41 years as per the provisions contained in the Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Special Service Regulations,2000 issued in G.O.Ms.No.48 HM&FW (C1) Department, dated 29-1-2000 which are adapted to the State of Telangana through G.O.Ms.No.3, HM&FW (B2) Department dated 07-01-2016 issued by the Government of Telangana.
- The application fee for Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists): Rs.600/-
- Candidates can pay the fee through payment gateway/credit/debit card/net banking
Civil Assistant Surgeon Application Procedure
1. Candidates can apply online through www.tvvprecruit.telangana.gov.in
2. Applicants must upload his/her own scanned recent passport size photo and signature through *.JPEG/JPG format.
3. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through the website.
4. All the original essential certificates issued by the competent authorities of the Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so.
- Online submissions start from 05 April 2018
- Last date for Online submissions: 04 May 2018