TS-SET 2018 Notification For Eligibility for Assistant Professor & Lecturership
Osmania University inviting applications from eligible candidates to appear for the Telangana State- State Eligibility Test (TS-SET)-2018.
Summary of TS-SET 2018
Organized by: Osmania University
Who can apply for TS SET 2018
- Candidate should have Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from the recognized university with 55% marks can apply
- The candidate who appearing for Final exams of Master’s Degree or equivalent examination can apply
- The PhD degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
TS-SET 2018 Application Procedure
- Candidates need to apply online through www.telanganaset.org
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the scanned images
- After filling all the details for applying online for SET the candidates have to pay the examination fee either by credit/debit card.
* Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available on TS-SET website: www.telanganaset.org
TS-SET 2018: Important Dates:
- TS-SET Notification: 08-03-2018
- Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 14-03-2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee: 14-04-2018
- With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee : 24-04-2018
- With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee : 04-05-2018
- With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee
- (For Hyderabad centre only) : 15-05-2018
- Download of Hall Tickets: 25-06-2018
- Date of Examination: 15-07-2018