TSPSC Pharmacist Notification 2018:
TSPSC (TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION) released recruitment notification for Pharmacist (Grade-II) posts.
Interested candidates need to apply for TSPSC Pharmacist Jobs online through “www.tspsc.gov.in”
Summary of TSPSC Pharmacist Notification 2018:
Board: DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
Number Of Posts: 238
Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare: 125
Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Medical Education: 58
Pharmacist Gr.II in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad: 55
Who Can Apply for TSPSC Pharmacist Notification 2018:
Education Qualification: Applicant must possess Intermediate, D.Pharmacy and Pharmacy Council Registration from a recognized University/Institution
AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years.
TSPSC Pharmacist Notification 2018 Application Procedure:
1. Applicant need to apply through TSPSC Official website: https://tspsc.gov.in
2. The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
3. After entering the right information user will reach payment gateway of SBI ePay.
4. After payment of the fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates.
Important Dates of TSPSC Pharmacist Notification 2018
1. Submission of ONLINE applications from 29 Jan 2018
2. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications 28 Feb 2018
3. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
TSPSC Pharmacist Notification 2018 Official NotificationTSPSC Pharmacist Notification 2018