NCB- Narcotic Control Bureau has announced a recruitment 2019 of Junior Intelligence officer .Those interested and Eligible candidates are apply for this posts on before of last date.
Summary of Narcotic Control Bureau Recruitment 2019:
Notification: Narcotic Conrol Bureau 2019
Job Role:Junior Intelligence officer
Job Location: Across India
Experience:2 – 6 years
Mode of Application: OFFLINE
Starting date of application:28-06-2019
Closing Date of Application:31-07-2019(Extended again)
* Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree with 2 years experience in enforcement of regulatory laws.
- Enforcement of Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act,1985.
- Collection & Development of inelligence ,investigation, search,seizure,and arrest (including financial investigation)
- Attending & intiating trial in courts
- Intiating Action under PITNDPS Act.
- Identification and destructionof illicit opium and cannabls cultivation.
- Demand Reduction Activities.
- Training of Officers/ Personnel of other drug law enforcement agencies.
- Coordination withother drug law enforcement agencies.
- Any other duties as assigned/allocated by superior officers.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800
Grade Pay: Rs. 4,200
Age Limit (as on 01-06-2019): Maximum 56 years
For All Candidates:- NO FEE.
Selection Will be based on Either Exam/Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply by sending their application form to Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No. 1, Wing No. 5, R.K Puram, New Delhi- 110066
Last Date for Submission of Application Form (Extended Again):31-07-2019
For more Details visit:
|Download Official Notification & Application Form: |
Download Last Date Extend Notice :